For those of you who are wondering, I haven’t read much further in Gatsby. Mostly because I find it kind of exhausting and I hate every character in it. But I did alphabetize my bookshelf, so I’m sure that counts as a literary pursuit. I might just go see the movie and read the book later. I’ve been spoiled for the ending anyway.
Sometimes I just have days where I don’t have any thoughts in my head. I mean, I’m thinking about things, just not things that are interesting.
Tonight I am thinking about;
– Better Off Ted and whether Ted and Linda will be together by the end of season 2
– Whether I should be rationing the amount of Better Off Ted that I am watching because after season 2 there’s no more.
– If I should get some food after work because I’m super hungry
– What kind of food I should get after work
– What I should pack for my rafting weekend in Ottawa coming up
– How do I cancel my gym membership?
– Should toonies really be called “berries” as an american guest suggests, because they have bears on them?
Another thing I was thinking was “can I get this blog done before it’s time for me to leave work?” to which the obvious answer was “no.”